Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, January 7, 2008

Spam Blog?

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple days, which, as you know is totally unlike me. I was tagged as a possible Spam Blog. What does that mean??? I am not sure either, but I had received a note on my blog a couple days back that they were concerned that my blog was in violation of my terms and agreement and that it was under investigation as a spam blog. Hmmmm don't they realize that this is my lifeline? :) Anyhow, I sent in a request for them to review my blog and I received an email back that my blog could be under review for 4 days. Ugh!

In a quick post, here are some fun photos from the past couple days. I love the photo of Z looking into the flower mirror, this was probably the first time that she has looked in a mirror and she was quite confused. It was fun! She actually figured out that the same person in the mirror, me, was also right behind her. She kept looking in the mirror and then looking back at me, I am sure that she was quite perplexed. The second photo is the epitome of Z, Ms. Drool! I think that she is so stuffed up that she tends to just breathe out of her mouth, leaving her mouth constantly open; needless to say, she is a drooling queen! The third photo is of Z and a little caterpillar that moves in circles and sings, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," the babies love this toy! It was actually the first toy that motivated Z and Kyson to prop themselves up for a long period of time and move toward the caterpillar and reach out to try to grab it. We all just wished that the darn caterpillar knew more than one song. And the last two, my favorites, are of Z in her diaper. She loves to be nearly naked! I am sure that this is a rare occurrence for her, so she was so happy just hanging out in her diapers. :) All of her fingers and toes are there! I have been here for nearly 3 weeks and this was the first time that I got to see her in just a diaper, strange hu. You accept their referral, bond, fall in love and you never even know if they are missing toes or have hidden concerns on their little bodies. It must be love!
















Here is a cute one of Z in Kyson's snowsuit. I just love it when you see little babies all bundled up! And because Z is all cheeks, it is even that much more cute! And the second photo is of Z and a large furry puppy that is in the play room, we have been loving, petting and kissing on this puppy to hopefully get her more comfortable with Rylee & Deisel when we come home. :)














Lastly, here is our wonderful, very diverse :), group of adoptive families.

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)