Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, January 13, 2008

One Tough Little Cookie

So here she is, at her best, my little Z who refuses to give up very easily. :) I hope you enjoy this tiny little clip as it took me one hour to upload on my dial up connection, that is after a 20 minute failed attempt to upload. Zahri is playing with Davy in this clip, and Davy is trying to take her stacking ring, but she just won't have it. And no, Davy is not one of the other babies, Davy is a 30 some year old man trying to take her toy. :)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)