Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, January 18, 2008

It is Official - Z Doesn't Like Brittany Spears


At this afternoon's visit, it was just Z, me and Bayana; the two Belguim couples were at court this afternoon(fingers and toes crossed that all went well.) Since Zahri is such a little dancer, Bayana played Brittany Spears' new song on her cell phone, and nothing, not even a little wiggle out of Z. Looks like Z doesn't care much for Brittany or her recent antics. Then, Bayana played another song, and Zahri gave up a little boogie. :) She is just so darn cute! Whenever we laugh at her, she stops dancing, so it took all that I had to hold it in. She is definitely a girl after her mom's heart, her mom loves to boogie too!



Court is still set for Friday. Life is still good. Still camping out in my Dormitory. Amazed that I am 1/2 way around the world immersed in Zahri's culture learning about her people, region and customs.

INTERESTING KAZ TIDBIT: I have been wondering how in the world the cars start in the mornings here. It is so desperately cold here, and they don't have garages and don't plug in their cars either. There is just no way that they can start on their own in the morning. And today, I found out their tricks.......every night they take the batteries out of their cars and take them inside where it is warm, then come morning they re-install their batteries and off they go! Obviously they don't own a VW Tourag as I do, you can't even find the battery in these cars. :)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)