Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, August 17, 2007

Tickled Pink

My mom called yesterday just 'tickled pink.' This is a phrase that mom would use, so I thought it fitting. She is now, for the first time ever I may add, the proud owner of a Passport! She was giddy (another mom word, keep in mind that she has been a Kindergarten teacher for over 25 years) when she called yesterday, Grandma can now officially travel to Kaz to pick up her grandaughter! Yeah Grandma!

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)