Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, August 17, 2007

Buying a Baby

Tonight I am thinking of my dear friend, Suzanne, my adoption buddy, as I drink wine and eat dill cheese and sesame crackers. :) My ritual as of late. Anyhow, as I was thinking, I just remembered an email that Suzanne sent last week, and I laughed out loud, seriously! If you have been following my blog, you will understand just what she is referring to in this paragraph:

I just told the "We're helping this lady buy a baby from Pakistan" story to one of my dearest friends today (he'll be one of my future child's future male role models). We laughed our asses off! He laughed so hard, I think he actually spit some of his lunch out of his mouth. And he typically has very refined manner

hahahaha

This was one of the funniest stories ever! That garage sale just rocked!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hey there,
thanks for the comments. I would love to talk via private email if you are interested. You can reach me at wattie21@cfl.rr.com.

It would be great if we travelled the same time and to the same region.

Sandi

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)